Monday, May 4, 2009

Blueberry Bliss -- Say it three times, fast!


Well, this morning I tried my first bar of my wide assortment.  I went for the Clif bar first, for no particular reason.  I really liked the fact that you could see and taste real foods in the bar -- there was a big hunk of almond in at least one of my bites.  I could also pick out the blueberries that were melded into the Clif bar.  The texture was good, chewy, but with some occasional crunch.  It was almost like a mealier version of a traditional Quaker Oats granola bar (texture-wise).  I would buy this again!  It held me off until lunch time, which was really only 3 1/2 hours.  But, it was only 240 calories, so if I had gotten hungry for lunch I could have had a piece of fruit too and been satisfied.  What bar will I try tomorrow!?

No comments:

Post a Comment