Friday, October 1, 2010

Aaaaarrrrrrrrrggggh!

I have been on pins and needles all day awaiting the results of my second beta . . . I asked them to call me before 3:00.  Two-thirty rolled around and I still hadn't heard any news, and was on my way to a different work building.  I had a meeting at 3:30 and still hadn't heard from the Doctor's office at 3:30.  I got out of my meeting at 4:30, walked outside, and my phone all of a sudden decides to let me know that I have 4 new voice mails.  The doctor's office had been trying to call me all day, and my phone - never - rang!!!!!  I had had it on vibrate in my pocket all day long as I usually do, and I kept checking -- full bars.

So, the secretary at my Dr.'s office left 2 messages saying she had my results and was trying to get a hold of me (duh!) and also wanted to schedule my ob ultra sound.  BUT, she didn't' leave the results in the message!  So, now I have to drive myself crazy for another 18+ hours thinking, maybe the beta didn't double, but maybe it did, but maybe it didn't?

I HATE MY PHONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment