Monday, November 1, 2010

Where do I begin?!


Wow, it has been entirely too long since I last posted.  Part of the problem is that October is probably the busiest month of the year for us, and this year even more so!!

First, an update on the A-Bies: I have had 2 ultrasounds since the last time I posted about them.  One was with the RE for a final check-in on their progress, and the second one was with the Ob!!  I finally graduated to the Ob.  See the following ultrasound pics for the most current update.  I have another ultrasound scheduled for this Thursday to check on Baby A.

I am going to split this post up, because there is just too much to recount from October!

Baby A is still lagging behind at 7weeks 6days, its sac just isn't growing quite right, but we still have hope, its heartbeat was 145!
Baby B is looking good and measuring almost right on schedule.  B's heart rate was 162bpm!! Nice and strong!

This is the ultrasound picture from my first Ob appointment.  There are definitely still concerns about Baby A, you can tell how developmentally behind it is (measuring 8 weeks 1 day).  Baby B "looks fantastic" according to the Ob and is measuring right on schedule at 9 weeks 0 days.  Both babies have good, strong heartbeats.


No comments:

Post a Comment